Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on May 25, 2015, 12:25:17 pm

Title: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: PeterAit on May 25, 2015, 12:25:17 pm
Near Little Switzerland, North Carolina. Panasonic G3 with 14-42mm lens.
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 25, 2015, 12:45:51 pm
Do go on... ;)
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: PeterAit on May 25, 2015, 12:54:49 pm
Do go on... ;)

Huh? Sorry if I am being dense, but...
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 25, 2015, 12:56:47 pm
There is no image attached.
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: Chairman Bill on May 25, 2015, 01:23:47 pm
Isn't it grand! Isn't it fine! Look at the cut, the style, the line!
Peter's photo is altogether, but altogether it's altogether
The most remarkable photograph that I have ever seen.

 :)
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 25, 2015, 01:42:34 pm
Isn't it grand! Isn't it fine! Look at the cut, the style, the line!
Peter's photo is altogether, but altogether it's altogether
The most remarkable photograph that I have ever seen.

 :)

Over-cropped, IMHO.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Sunrise, Blue Ridge Mountains
Post by: PeterAit on May 25, 2015, 02:08:02 pm
OK, wise guys!! Here's the actual photo, better later than never (I hope).