Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: jed best on May 16, 2015, 10:25:22 am
-
Hi David,
I have sent this question to C1 support but have not gotten a response so I thought I would ask you. Can you import a hierarchical keyword list (as a txt file)from Photo Mechanic or Lightroom into Capture One v8.2. Thank you in advance for any help.
Jed
-
Hi David,
I have sent this question to C1 support but have not gotten a response so I thought I would ask you. Can you import a hierarchical keyword list (as a txt file)from Photo Mechanic or Lightroom into Capture One v8.2. Thank you in advance for any help.
Jed
Phase always replies to support cases within 24 hours. Check your junk mail folder or log back in at phaseone.com and check your case.
I'm replying from my phone and the exact process is a bit involved but the short answer is "no", and the long answer is you can use a surrogate raw file that has every keyword of your list applied from the other program and syncd to c1 using xml syncing, then arrange the hierarchy I'm c1.
-
Thanks Doug
Jed