Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: dfphoto on May 15, 2015, 07:39:37 pm

Title: CAMBO Phase One back gain color adjustment?
Post by: dfphoto on May 15, 2015, 07:39:37 pm
Hi group, I'm a DIT and have a client interested in hiring me but he shoot on the Cambo and said his normal tech uses a technique called GAIN to reduce color shifts when he stitches I've not heard of this and wondered if anyone can share some insight.


THanks
Title: Re: CAMBO Phase One back gain color adjustment?
Post by: Doug Peterson on May 15, 2015, 08:07:41 pm
Gain is also known as LCC or Lens Cast Correction. If you google those names with "capture one" there are videos and articles.
Title: Re: CAMBO Phase One back gain color adjustment?
Post by: dfphoto on May 15, 2015, 08:11:45 pm
Thanks Doug,

I was looking at LCC and figured that's what it was, but I'm having some licensing issues, because I have a DB and PRO license and I can't make C1 let me deactive and activate the DB license that's the dumbest thing they've done in all the years I've used their software...


But thanks I hope I can get my stupid license resolved...
Title: Re: CAMBO Phase One back gain color adjustment?
Post by: Doug Peterson on May 15, 2015, 09:04:36 pm
Thanks Doug,

I was looking at LCC and figured that's what it was, but I'm having some licensing issues, because I have a DB and PRO license and I can't make C1 let me deactive and activate the DB license that's the dumbest thing they've done in all the years I've used their software...


But thanks I hope I can get my stupid license resolved...

If you're currently activated as Pro you can leave it that way.

Pro = DB + dSLRs

So if you have Pro you have DB as well.

Don't know what deactivation issue you're having but if you start a support ticket they will straighten you out right away. If you purchased your software from a dealer you can also call/stop-by/text/skype or woof (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wfG8ngFvPk) them.