Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 13, 2015, 02:42:10 pm

Title: Camera with you
Post by: armand on May 13, 2015, 02:42:10 pm
Having the camera with you is great as they say that a so so shot is better than none, but is it?
This was a gorgeous sunset but the FZ1000 I had in the car struggled and when postprocessing I almost thought that maybe I shouldn't have taken the shot. Maybe I could have done a little better but it was fast, I stopped the car on the side of the road, took several shots and a couple of minutes later the show was over.
Do you regret taking some shots with "lower" cameras when you see the scene's potential is not achieved?
Title: Re: Camera with you
Post by: petermfiore on May 13, 2015, 03:10:20 pm
Aa opposed to not taking the shot at all...of course not. It does teach to always carry the best you can, when you can.


Peter