Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: leeonmaui on May 09, 2015, 06:09:19 pm

Title: Mine! All mine!
Post by: leeonmaui on May 09, 2015, 06:09:19 pm
 ;D
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: Peter Devos on May 11, 2015, 03:16:55 am
That is great, super. I am happy for you :-)
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: jduncan on May 11, 2015, 10:22:43 am
Hi,
What is yours?

Best regards
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: Peter Devos on May 11, 2015, 02:41:35 pm
It must be that zero kb image that is downloaded 146 times....... Great shot, zero kb and 146 downloads 😉
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: Chris Livsey on May 11, 2015, 04:18:48 pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes

Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: eronald on May 11, 2015, 05:39:01 pm
I always suspected this place was a nest of nihilists.

Edmund
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: philipus on May 13, 2015, 04:25:05 am
I'm curious too. I checked the web view but still saw nothing in your first post (the zero kb image is a smiley).
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: Chris Valites on May 15, 2015, 03:22:01 pm
I always suspected this place was a nest of nihilists.

Edmund

"Dude, at least it's an ethos."

;D
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: leeonmaui on May 17, 2015, 09:07:59 pm
Aloha,
Ultra busy, first time I've been on the site since I posted.
I thought I uploaded a picture of my new
645Z !!!
Anyway finally pulled the trigger!
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: eronald on May 17, 2015, 11:14:55 pm
Aloha,
Ultra busy, first time I've been on the site since I posted.
I thought I uploaded a picture of my new
645Z !!!
Anyway finally pulled the trigger!

We thought you had got a MF camera instead  (minimal format)

Edmund
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: ced on May 18, 2015, 06:07:10 am
Pulling said trigger...
Hope it wasn't suicidal.
Your 0kb downloaded 3 x thinking it might open,  now it just added another 3 lines of junk in my download folder.
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: eronald on May 18, 2015, 05:20:25 pm
WHERE IS THAT DAMNED CAT PICTURE? YOU OWE US A CAT PICTURE! OR A DOG PICTURE!
 :P
Edmund
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: BJL on May 18, 2015, 06:08:09 pm
WHERE IS THAT DAMNED CAT PICTURE? YOU OWE US A CAT PICTURE! OR A DOG PICTURE!
 :P
Edmund
No camera announcement is complete without a cat selfie.
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: leeonmaui on May 18, 2015, 07:51:33 pm
Aloha,
I seem to have trouble loading images from my iPhone
I try again!
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: RobertJ on May 20, 2015, 03:31:40 pm
Nope, you still suck at uploading images.  Perhaps photography is not your thing.
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: eronald on May 20, 2015, 04:43:35 pm
Nope, you still suck at uploading images.  Perhaps photography is not your thing.

Can someone take this thread out back already, and shoot it?

Edmund
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: SeanBK on May 20, 2015, 05:37:40 pm
 ;D Switch to 35mm then this won't happen. Yes, M.F gives wonderful hyperbolic shots.
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: leeonmaui on May 24, 2015, 08:20:54 pm
One of the most visited post of the month lol
Ok I get it, I'll some more like it soon...
Title: Re: Mine! All mine!
Post by: Chris Livsey on May 25, 2015, 04:17:39 am
And one of the few without three magic numbers 8*0  ;)