Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: borch on May 06, 2015, 04:02:33 pm

Title: FS: Leica M-240 Silver like new- 3800 € EU
Post by: borch on May 06, 2015, 04:02:33 pm
I'm selling a chrome leica M240 with box, bag, cables unused Lightroom license and all original packaging including passport document. Just a little wear in the edge of a rear button. (I will send detailled pictures to interested buyers)

- Including an screen proctector (GGS Brand) and the protective film still on base.

- The guarantee expired but the camera was checked by Leica in Solms in septembrer 2014 and made the typical rangefinder adjustement, cleaning ang general exam (I have a document),

- Price: € 3800. (+shipping cost)

I'm not very active in this forum, but I can offer references to buy with confidence

Contact me for more information or more pictures: [email protected]; www.borjaalcazar.com

(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8743/17184780951_68101f9ba4_c.jpg)
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8743/17184780951_68101f9ba4_c.jpg)
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8787/17012644688_e6aae96c01_c.jpg)
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8716/17174447236_5ed081a4fb_c.jpg)