Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: sgwrx on May 03, 2015, 02:53:42 pm
-
i found conflicting information on the epson rebate for the 3880. on the PDF form, it says:
STEP 2: ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT AND UPC CODE:
Attach a copy of your dated store receipt or invoice with purchase circled and the original or a copy of the UPC code
from the product box. - no mention of serial number, but a place to write in a serial number.
On the pre-submit process via epson's rebate website, it concludes the process with a form that has comments of:
Please include the following items in a mail-in package:
- Copy/original dated store receipt or invoice
- Original or copy of Epson product Serial Number
- Epson product serial number label from the box
- This Customer Rebate Summary form
Here it asks for the "Epson product serial number label from the box" I'd rather not cut it off if I don't have to, it's overlapped by another label.
I do have a photocopy of that whole area of the box showing all the labels including the serial number.
Any insight? I know companies and rebates can be really picky!
Thanks,