Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rainer SLP on April 30, 2015, 07:37:07 pm
-
Hi,
After a long long pause in Photography I am back here again to learn more. ;D
First question in regard to uploading images.
It says that maximum 4 images. That is OK but I do not understand if the limit of 4096 KB is for all for images or per image
I tried to upload one image not bigger then 2100 KB and it said to me that either it took too long or the image was to bigm but I do not understandhwy it says to big being under the limit.
My upload bandwidth if about 6mbps and that should not take too long then.
Or is this any other kind of problem ?
Thanks for your comments.
regards Rainer
-
There is a new limitation of 800px on the longer side.
-
Is that a Series III in your avatar pic?
Sorry for the off-topic post.
-
Is that a Series III in your avatar pic?
Sorry for the off-topic post.
Hi,
No a series 2A bastardized :-) has a lot of thinks from here and there
-
There is a new limitation of 800px on the longer side.
Thanks a lot. Will take that into account ;)
-
Thanks a lot. Will take that into account ;)
Well I just saw there are uploads rom 29th of April bigger then those mentioned 800px
Will keep trying ;)
-
Apparently, 800px is more of a guideline than limitation.
-
Apparently, 800px is more of a guideline than limitation.
From the few testst I made it is more a kb size issue rather then pĂxel size issue.
Just uploaded some images around 1000 kb and no problem so far
Thanks ;)