Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: MirekElsner on April 30, 2015, 02:02:00 pm

Title: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: MirekElsner on April 30, 2015, 02:02:00 pm
Now when LR 6 is out, I am wondering when we can expect the new release of The Digital Negative book from Jeff to become available?

Thanks!
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: Schewe on April 30, 2015, 10:53:21 pm
Actually, I'm not 100% sure...prolly by August 2015.
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: rmyers on April 30, 2015, 10:58:54 pm
Amazon thinks it is July 6.
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: stormyboy on April 30, 2015, 11:31:17 pm
The Mother Ship (Peachpit Press) says June 26, 2015.
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: Schewe on May 01, 2015, 12:16:10 am
The Mother Ship (Peachpit Press) says June 26, 2015.

Well, I happen to know where the book status is (and some of the reasons for a delay), so you might want to listen to what I say...sometime in August 2015.
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: MirekElsner on May 01, 2015, 03:57:23 pm
Thanks, looking forward to it. Is there any place where you describe what is new in this release Jeff?
Title: Re: The Digital Negative (2015 release) - availability estimate?
Post by: Schewe on May 01, 2015, 05:04:52 pm
Not yet...