Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale : Mountainsmith Day FX (hard to find!), Unused - US$60  (Read 1199 times)

flyingwithfish

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • http://www.flyingwithfish.com
For Sale : Mountainsmith Day FX (hard to find!), Unused - US$60
« on: February 26, 2009, 01:23:52 pm »

I am clearing out some space in my bag closet, so once again I am parting with a few bags.

This bag is the Mountainsmith Day FX, Mountainsmith's 'photo dedicated' adaptation of their popular Mountainsmith Day lumbar pack.   The "FX" version of the Day features rigid walls; internal velcro dividers; a front pocket with pad/pen slots and room to hold caps, cords batteries; a top accessory hatch to hold CF cards, batteries and other misc. items; the rear section has a 'hidden' pocket to accommodate a boarding pass, note book and other items you need to keep handy.

The dimensions of the Day FX at 13.25" x 13" x 8".   In the version of this bag I am keeping (as I have two) I carry a 16-35f2.8 (hood affixed), 28-70f2.8 (hood affixed), 70-200f2.8 (non-OEM hood affixed), 580ex Speedlight and at times a full-size body, or two primes (usually a 14f2.8 and 50f1.4), long with two 12mm macro tubes, off camera E-TTL cord and other basics.   This Day FX also easily holds a Canon 100-400f4.5-5.6L and/or 28-300f3.5-5.6L (35-350F3.5-5.6L)

A Mountainsmith OEM shoulder strap, unused as well, is included with this bag.

This bag is now discontinues and is hard to find, retail was $100,  I am selling mine for $60 + $7 USPS Priority Shipping (ConUS/AK/HI only).

Below are seven photos of the actual bag. The last photo has my Canon 70-200f2.8L (with a non-OEM hood affixed) inserted into the bag to show the depth of the bag.

If you'd like the bag or have any questions drop me an e-mail at [email protected]








Logged
Steven Frischling
Photographer & Travel Strategist
Info For Travelling Photogs: www.flyingwithfish.com
Travel Photography Boot Camps: www.comeflywithfish.com
The Photos I Shoot: www.stevenfrischling.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up