Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: MergeRAW 1.0 Released - Lightroom Classic Plugin for Computational Photography  (Read 2079 times)

luxborealis

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2810
    • luxBorealis.com - photography by Terry McDonald

Hey happy to hear it's working well for you! The blur band may not be solvable because the frame where the background is sharp has that region covered by the out-of-focus foreground. I'm still tweaking the algorithm (I took last week off from work and tinkered with the algorithm some more) so maybe it will get better but it may just not be fixable because the data just isn't there. You can probably use Adobe's generative AI tools to fill it in, but that's outside the scope of what MergeRAW is about :-)

Do you mind if I quote your feedback on the MergeRAW web site?

By all means. Thanks for what you're doing.
Logged
Terry McDonald - luxBorealis.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up