Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with 30 Year old Landscape Photography Newsletter  (Read 453 times)

wietharn@gmail.com

Help with 30 Year old Landscape Photography Newsletter
« on: April 16, 2024, 09:40:12 am »

I'm hoping for a longshot here.  I subscribed to a newsletter published around 1996-2000, and had accumulated several binders worth of issues before they were all lost in a move.  I'm hoping to try to reacquire them, if possible. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name or the author or many details.  It was published by a single gentleman, with issues quarterly I think.  Each issue was about 8-12 pages B&W printed pages with a few B&W example images, and probably formatted and printed by the author.  They may have come with 3 holes punched to go in a binder. Each issue highlighted a particular photo location and discussed the best time to go, possible lodging, and the can't miss locations to shoot from (and when to do so).  Examples, were the Palouse, Colorado Fall Color, Olympic NP, etc.

If anyone thinks they may know the name/author of the newsletter, or if it is possible to get back issues, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: Help with 30 Year old Landscape Photography Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 10:39:53 am »

Do you mean Bob Hitchman's Photograph America Newsletter ?

His website still goes strong
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:45:18 am by Christopher Sanderson »

wietharn@gmail.com

Re: Help with 30 Year old Landscape Photography Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 02:10:51 pm »

YES!  Thank you very much!  I'm thrilled I will be able to replace these.  Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up