Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 12:32:41 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Listen to the Drum
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Listen to the Drum (Read 322 times)
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Listen to the Drum
«
on:
October 06, 2021, 10:27:34 am »
.
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Listen to the Drum
«
Reply #1 on:
October 06, 2021, 06:48:21 pm »
Intriguing.
Are those items on the wall beside him flutes of some sort, or additional drum beaters?
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Re: Listen to the Drum
«
Reply #2 on:
October 07, 2021, 09:36:25 am »
I don't remember, Eric. I shot it back in 2007.
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
kers
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 4602
Re: Listen to the Drum
«
Reply #3 on:
October 07, 2021, 10:26:40 am »
Quote from: RSL on October 07, 2021, 09:36:25 am
I don't remember, Eric. I shot it back in 2007.
aah a former bank manager...
Logged
Pieter Kers
https://beeld.nu/
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Listen to the Drum
Loading...