Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feeler FT: Leica SL2, 16-35mm, 90mm for Hasselblad XCD lenses, X1DII or 907x  (Read 289 times)

peterm10

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 26

This is very much a feeler post. I have a Leica SL2, 16-35mm SL and 90mm SL, along with extras like batteries, L-plate, Thumbs Up, etc. I am thinking about possibly (though not 100% yet) switching to the Hasselblad X1DII or the 907x system. I used to have the X1D mark I.

If you have a X1DII or the 907x and/or any XCD lenses and may be interested in a possible trade, please let me know and we can discuss further.

Please note that I am NOT putting the SL2 or the SL lenses up for sale, so please don't PM me about buying them (I will list them separately if I decide to sell them).

Thanks!

Peter
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up