Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 30mm Hasselblad f/3.5 XCD Lens  (Read 775 times)

Photolandscape

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 79
30mm Hasselblad f/3.5 XCD Lens
« on: August 11, 2020, 12:55:59 pm »

This is simply a wonderful lens. I have loved using it and am only selling it because I am getting the 35-75 zoom to replace my 30 and 90mm lenses. It is in absolutely beautiful shape. I would rate it mint-, with the minus meaning it's been used. There are no marks on it, no dust, scratches, fungus or fog of any kind. It is sharp as a tack and reproduces color and contrast better than any lens I have ever used. Included are: the lens, the lens shade, front and rear lens caps, a 77mm Tiffen skylite filter (I know, crazy to use such a thing but already had one and it gets the job done), Hasselblad lens pouch, and original carton/packaging. Total 2859 shutter actuations, though by the time I sell it could have up to 3000 though no plans to use it in the next week or so. New--$3995.00. My price $3100.00 plus $20 ground shipping (UPS or USPS) within the lower 48 states. Please check with me for shipping cost to AK, HI, or overseas. I have over 530 all positive transactions on eBay so buy with confidence. Please contact me with any questions. PayPal preferred but will consider alternatives if necessary. Four photos attached. Thanks for looking.
Logged

Lust4Life

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 857
    • Shadows Dancing
Re: 30mm Hasselblad f/3.5 XCD Lens
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 03:31:30 pm »

Did you ever sell it?

I'm looking now on eBay but thought I'd check here as well.

Jack
Pages: [1]   Go Up