Peter McLennan: What has he successfully protected you from so far?
(Not counting the "illegal immigrants" who mow your lawns, clean your hotel rooms and harvest your vegetables?)
China, CANADA, Mexico, NATO, NK, Russia. Liberal SUPREME COURT JUDGES and starting to protect us from liberal Federal Judges for a start.
China: acquired increased global power and dominance, especially in SE Asia and Africa due to Trump's withdrawal into "America First",
Mexico: I had no idea they were a threat. I thought they were a cooperative trade partner, wall construction financier and neighbour.
NATO: weakened and dispirited due to threats by Trump of disengagement
NK: unchanged enmity, except for increased global stature due to Trump's lame photo ops
Russia: Google "Trump Putin Helsinki meeting" esp. video of same.
Liberal SC Judges: a partisan matter irrelevant to this discussion of being "saved".
CANADA (upper case Lemson's) see above, Mexico. I had no idea that, for decades and until very recently America's largest trading partner, continental neighbour and co-dweller along the world's longest undefended border was a threat, or that you needed "saving" from us. Sorry about that.