Most of the ten Trump is correct or partially correct or has his usual hyperbole which any 12 year old understands as salesmen's banter. NBC, who's totally anti-Trump biased, cherry picked their explanations by taking Trump's comments out of context or leaving off his whole comment. Frankly, NBC is the one who;s lying.
Example 2: Biden acted corruptly in Ukraine. NBC says no he didn't. How do they know? Did they secretly investigate what the Bidens did? It sure looks fishy to me what they did. Certainly it appears something is corrupt.
Example 4: NBC claims Trump said "The constitution gives me the power to do everything I want." NBC said no it doesn;t. Well, NBC cherry picked what he said. What they left out was the full statement he said in bold, ""Look, Article II. I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller," Trump said in a portion of the interview that aired on ABC’s "This Week" Sunday. "He wasn't fired. Okay? Number one, very importantly. But more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would have allowed me to fire him."
Example 9 : Toilet flushes are up to 10, 12 and 15 flushes. Well, it might not be that much, but Trump's point was that you can;t do it with one flush like it use to work. I know that I have to flush 3,4 or 5 times. Sometimes, it gets stuck and I have to plunge out the toilet to get it to flow and work at all. So Trump's right. The new requirements cause a lot of headaches. (He ought to know as a real estate builder of apartments and condos. It's a major headache for building maintenance people who he has to pay.)
The rest are similar. NBC lying about it. Trump supporters know already what game they're playing.