... Slobodan,
My name is Andy. Pleased to meet you.
You appear to shrink away from engaging in debate and instead avoid answering questions or change the subject. You have not addressed any points in my original post and you have not come up with a single unforced move by Trump that checks Russian interests. I know it is easier to just lay down quips and dodge the tough stuff but this is the point of this thread after all. No thoughts?..
Hi Andy, pleased to meet you too.
No, I am not shrinking away from engaging in debate or dodging anything. After 15,000 posts, and making my stances clear so many times in the past, I am trying to avoid repeating myself. Or perhaps I am just bored with the same old, same old arguments from both sides. Now, your posts were at 6 when we engaged, so you can be forgiven for not knowing where I stand, or the arguments I provided at some point in the past. I realize it is possible that you've been a passive reader of our debates until now, and that you are well familiar with my prior posts, but as you said, our memories often betray us.
I have no intention to go point by point with your list, not out of lack of respect for you, but simply because I do not see a real reason for impeachment, I do no see a crime committed, I do not see corruption in this case, and as I said many times in the past, it is logically impossible to prove a negative.
As for asking me to list "a single unforced move by Trump that checks Russian interests," I thought I provided the answer? How can you expect him to go against Russia when his electoral platform was to improve the relationship, the intention that I support, and apparently a great deal of Americans, directly or indirectly, supported by voting for him. By the way, i am an American citizen, currently in Florida, before that Illinois and Indiana.