Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stupidest question ever : ( Hard proofing  (Read 13561 times)

luxborealis

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2809
    • luxBorealis.com - photography by Terry McDonald
Re: Stupidest question ever : ( Hard proofing
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2018, 04:23:46 pm »

Here's a quote from you post Terry, and I have inserted one more word, as you will notice.  "These are the same principles I used in black-and-white and colour wet darkrooms for years and they are as important, and relevant  today as back then".  I believe that to be the case as well, but we also required the numbers back then for QC, now referred to as Colour Management, even though it "manages" a lot more than just colour.
Gary               

Exactly, Gary. Thank you.
Logged
Terry McDonald - luxBorealis.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up