Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: G1 / GF1 low auto bracket framerate  (Read 2006 times)

rkissinger

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
G1 / GF1 low auto bracket framerate
« on: August 05, 2010, 09:42:58 am »

Hello everybody!

I own a Panasonic GF1 and G1 at the moment next to the canon stuff.

For what I got them I find they are great cameras. On thing I cannot figure out though is, why
when shooting regular bursts, the framerate is significantly higher than wenn shooting auto exposure brackets.

When I turn the standard burst rate in the menu to "low" (2fps I think), it is exactly the speed of the auto bracketing. But the camera is capable of 3 fps, which works fine when selecting "high" in the menu for the standard burst speed.

Am I missing something here? Just varying the exposure +/- 2/3rds can´t be that hard for the camera, can it?

I checked the shutter speeds are high enough for the camera to be able to do its 3fps!


Kind regards,
René
Pages: [1]   Go Up