Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPhone 13 Mini  (Read 131753 times)

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2558
Re: iPhone 13 Mini
« Reply #280 on: September 25, 2026, 08:44:24 am »

The Porsche is looking forward clearly for the 17Pro Max !
Logged

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: iPhone 13 Mini
« Reply #281 on: September 26, 2026, 01:36:41 pm »

Perhaps time for a new thread title?
From 13mini to 17Pro Max … ?
😂

Or, as Ned Miller declared: From a Jack to a King.


Did some real world (my version of usage) testing today, and I must say, delighted with the results so far. The long lens, too, seemed steady enough in my earthquake-level hands. I can see how people decide to extend their buying into clamps and tripods, but as avoiding tripods, camera bags and luggage of any kind is one of my goals, probably not a place I’ll go. Immediacy rules!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 01:42:35 pm by Rob C »
Logged

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: iPhone 13 Mini
« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2026, 05:36:16 am »

One for the road.

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: iPhone 13 Mini
« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2026, 01:23:47 pm »

DinahMight?

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25150
Re: iPhone 13 Mini
« Reply #284 on: October 05, 2026, 08:24:30 am »

An old shot on the 13 Mini; I still like the tonality from it more than that which I can coax from the new 17 Pro Max... Oy veh.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up