Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 03, 2026, 11:19:03 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4 (Read 775 times)
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
on:
November 12, 2020, 03:15:35 pm »
For sale mamiya mf 120mm f4 in as new condition in original box.I am the first owner and the lens is really lightly used.I am asking for 450 euro+shipping.I am based in Athens Greece DM me for any additional information
«
Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:39:26 pm by Photorealismos
»
Logged
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
Re: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
Reply #1 on:
November 28, 2020, 10:40:36 am »
I am open for any reasonable offer
Logged
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
Re: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
Reply #2 on:
December 12, 2020, 02:40:40 am »
Bump
Logged
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
Re: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
Reply #3 on:
February 26, 2021, 06:31:44 pm »
Still available
Logged
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
Re: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
Reply #4 on:
March 20, 2021, 03:35:43 pm »
I will let it go for 400 euro.Almost new in its original box!!!
Logged
Photorealismos
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 46
Re: FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
«
Reply #5 on:
March 24, 2021, 02:30:16 pm »
Kept for a member
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
FS mamiya mf 120mm f4
Loading...