Hi everyone,
I have just had the most fun in ages with my Contax 645.
I love macro work and the Zeiss macro lens for the 645 is about the sharpest I've ever used but it has its limitations. I can't afford the C645 Bellows but last week I came up with a way round the problem of correcting verticals & horizontals when working in macro by buying a Mamiya 645 Bellows N plus a lens. I now can shoot sophisticated macro work using the Mamiya glass and swing/tilt/shift bellows (so reminiscent of the beautiful Contax Auto Bellows for the RTS), attached to my Contax and either my Hasselblad Ixpress 132C or Imacon Ixpress 384C back. And all made possible by the Zork adapter that allows Mamiya 645 MF glass to attach to the Contax 645; it's not cheap but it works brilliantly! I bought it originally so I could use the Mamiya's 35mm lens instead of the much more expensive Zeiss 35mm - of course, 2 weeks after buying the Zork, I picked up a Zeiss 35 for a song... I'll sell the Mamiya lens shortly but I'm certainly keeping the adapter.