Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Special Relationship  (Read 537 times)

Chris Kern

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2206
    • Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
The Special Relationship
« on: January 24, 2021, 07:37:53 pm »

I'm not a great fan of the 'Shopped "memes" of U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders that popped up all over the Web after that now-famous picture of him huddled up during President Biden's inauguration was posted, but the one I've attached struck me as genuinely inspired.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: The Special Relationship
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 11:50:27 pm »

I love it.
The Queen looks as if she is a little disappointed that her mittens aren't as classy as Bernie's.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Alan Klein

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 15850
    • Flicker photos
Re: The Special Relationship
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 11:46:56 am »

Where's her mask? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up