Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 03, 2026, 01:46:20 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
FS: (EU) black Hasselblad X1d - 50c body, 4116 edition, mint
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: FS: (EU) black Hasselblad X1d - 50c body, 4116 edition, mint (Read 313 times)
paratom
Full Member
Offline
Posts: 205
FS: (EU) black Hasselblad X1d - 50c body, 4116 edition, mint
«
on:
December 27, 2020, 10:46:44 am »
After upgrading to the X1DII I offer my mint mint Hasselblad black X1D body (4116 edition) (WITHOUT lens)
Since this has not been my main camera and has seen very little use, it is in very good condition (please see the images)
comes with origial strap (not used), handstrap (also not used), battery, charger, box, certificates, gps
1st hand, I bought it in a german photography store
IMO the 4116 is the most beautiful x1d body
I still use and love the Hasselblad XCD system, now with the x1dII - the files and color of x1d/x1dII are exceptional
I am located in Germany (Bensheim, 30 minutes south of Frankfurt) - local pickup would be great, but I also can send as package
Price: 3300 Euro
«
Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 10:53:31 am by paratom
»
Logged
paratom
Full Member
Offline
Posts: 205
Re: FS: (EU) black Hasselblad X1d - 50c body, 4116 edition, mint
«
Reply #1 on:
December 27, 2020, 10:55:31 am »
some more images...
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
For Sale
>
FS: (EU) black Hasselblad X1d - 50c body, 4116 edition, mint
Loading...