Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: 24pfilms on April 15, 2015, 07:35:47 am

Title: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: 24pfilms on April 15, 2015, 07:35:47 am
(Hope I put this in the right section)

Hello I am a Canadian photographer living in the magic village of Sintra, Portugal.
I specialize in landscapes and classical architecture.
Here are a couple of my current works from Quinta da Regaleira.

I look forward to learning from many of you.

With Respect,

Taylor Moore
www.taylormoorephoto.com

Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 15, 2015, 12:46:00 pm
Very nice work, and welcome to LuLa!
Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: 24pfilms on April 15, 2015, 12:54:33 pm
Thank you Eric. Much appreciated.
Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: Colorado David on April 15, 2015, 02:23:23 pm
Welcome and beautiful work.  I feel like the second image tilt slightly to the left and the last one tilts slightly to the right.  I often have to straighten images I have shot hand-held so I'm very aware of it.  I frequently work with a colleague, who is an excellent photographer himself, who appears in some of my photos. I'll be laying on my belly, shooting a low angle and he is always talking me into a straight alignment.
Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: RSL on April 15, 2015, 06:30:45 pm
Welcome aboard, Taylor. Beautiful work. One thing you can expect here on LuLa is that every possible nit will be picked, so don't be put off by it. Enjoy.
Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: 24pfilms on April 16, 2015, 09:28:48 am
Thanks RSL much appreciated.
Title: Re: My Introduction: Hello from Taylor Moore
Post by: luxborealis on April 20, 2015, 07:59:53 pm
Yes, welcome. My comments echo those above - beautiful work, even magical. Show us some more!