Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: chez on April 02, 2015, 03:24:27 pm

Title: Prague
Post by: chez on April 02, 2015, 03:24:27 pm
I am going to be Prague for 3 or 4 days in mid May. I am looking for some quaint narrow streets for photography. Any help would be appreciated.

Harry
Title: Re: Prague
Post by: spidermike on April 02, 2015, 05:35:39 pm
I spent a day there after a business meeting so did not have a huge amount of time but there are several narrow streets leading off the Old Town Square, or up towards the castle. Those, along with the Old Square and Charles Bridge, kept me occupied for quite a while.
Three things I would recommend are to take a tripod for photos of Charles Bridge at night (or early morning) - an absolutely fantastic way to while away the time; go to the Old Town Square for the evening market; and go up the bell tower in the Old Town square for a view over the city








Title: Re: Prague
Post by: digitaldog on April 02, 2015, 07:03:04 pm
I am going to be Prague for 3 or 4 days in mid May. I am looking for some quaint narrow streets for photography. Any help would be appreciated.
"Downtown" they are everywhere, you'll have no problem finding good places to shoot. It's a lovely city.