Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 14, 2015, 03:59:26 pm

Title: For Russ
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 14, 2015, 03:59:26 pm
St. Patrick's Parade, Naperville (Chicago):
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: Colorado David on March 14, 2015, 11:37:56 pm
Where can I get one of those Air Fez One airplanes?  That is great.
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: BobDavid on March 15, 2015, 12:40:11 am
I thought Shriners paraded in little cars. I guess they are now in the jet age. The -26 degrees sign on the Jeep adds to the story.
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: RSL on March 15, 2015, 11:41:43 am
Thanks, Slobodan. That guy would be in trouble if he got in a dogfight with that airplane, and I remember -26 in Korea.
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 15, 2015, 12:16:55 pm
I thought Shriners paraded in little cars...

You mean these guys? Yep, they were there too:

EDIT: Btw, what's up with those guys? Anyone knows what's the story behind?
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 15, 2015, 01:49:37 pm
You mean these guys? Yep, they were there too:

EDIT: Btw, what's up with those guys? Anyone knows what's the story behind?
That one looks as if it's for Chris Callohan: A Big kid driving a mini.  ;)
Title: Re: For Russ
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 15, 2015, 07:29:25 pm
That one looks as if it's for Chris Callohan: A Big kid driving a mini.  ;)

Ha! That's a good one!