Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Phil Indeblanc on March 06, 2015, 01:56:06 am

Title: RZ for macro focus
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on March 06, 2015, 01:56:06 am
I was wondering if there is a way to have the RZ to lock the lens position and have the back move for focusing multi-shot/stack.

So far I have no way of doing this.
I ask as I noticed a Fuji GX680 that may have been setup to do this.
Title: Re: RZ for macro focus
Post by: yaya on March 06, 2015, 06:12:26 am
The lens board is fixed to the bottom rail with a couple of small philips screws. You can take them out and check the holes and threads to see if they can be strong enough to take a plate with a 1/4" or 3/8' thread for a tripod mount.

BR
Yair