Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on January 14, 2015, 12:59:27 pm
-
.
-
That's lovely. Being able to hold a little tone in the sky and still see details in the bird is nice, too.
-
Very nice, Russ.
-
Following up on the 255,255,255 discussion in another thread, this could be a good example where it might work nicely. It could even turn into a pure 0,0,0-255,255,255 image.
-
Following up on the 255,255,255 discussion in another thread, this could be a good example where it might work nicely. It could even turn into a pure 0,0,0-255,255,255 image.
I think that would work very well.
-
Absolutely fine as it is. No need to muck about with.
-
Following up on the 255,255,255 discussion in another thread, this could be a good example where it might work nicely. It could even turn into a pure 0,0,0-255,255,255 image.
I considered that, Slobodan and Eric, but after going straight B&W -- not all the way to 0,0,0,255,255,255 -- I decided I liked the subtle, almost invisible colors. Still do.
-
I think you are right, Russ.
-
Nice one, Russ.
-
Nice.
Cheers,
Bernard
-
Thanks all.