Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Mike Sellers on January 01, 2015, 04:40:44 pm

Title: HP Z3100 Papers
Post by: Mike Sellers on January 01, 2015, 04:40:44 pm
I used to use lots of Epson Premium Luster when I had Epson printers but now I have a Z3100. Anyone printing with this combo? I need to print color photos for a gallery show and there are so many choices! I am currently printing with Lexjet semi gloss and it looks rather lackluster.
Mike
Title: Re: HP Z3100 Papers
Post by: Phil Indeblanc on January 01, 2015, 04:54:50 pm
I had someone with good knowledge tell me that the Epson paper is great for the z3200. so I hope some folks chime in with their experiences.
Title: Re: HP Z3100 Papers
Post by: namartinnz on January 01, 2015, 11:19:40 pm
I use Epson Premium Luster and Breathing Color Vibrance Luster with my Z3200 and previous Z3100  -both print really well. I think I used gloss paper setting for the profile with Gloss Enhancer enabled - works great.