Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on December 22, 2014, 10:27:14 pm
-
working on older shots
-
Very tender moment coupled with a strong graphic treatment...Great job.
Peter
-
Very nice, Armand. Sort of a new direction for your work. Let's see more like this.
-
Not much to add except my congratulations, it's a charming image.
-
+1
Since this is a crutique section, I'll ask about those two highlight slivers in the upper part: is that necessary to go with the theme "2" or a distraction? Should we see more (detail) of it or less?
-
+1
Since this is a crutique section, I'll ask about those two highlight slivers in the upper part: is that necessary to go with the theme "2" or a distraction? Should we see more (detail) of it or less?
I did burn them a little to make them more obvious, part was to balance the picture and part to add some question marks.
More details out of those would be very difficult and I don't think it will add something consistent with the rest of the picture; less is open for discussion.
-
Looks as if the highlight slivers give depth to the picture. They don't bother me.
-
Looks as if the highlight slivers give depth to the picture. They don't bother me.
My thinking as well.
Peter
-
Great stuff.
I like how the living figures are offset by the almost otherworldly water.