Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Brian Hirschfeld on November 15, 2014, 02:36:05 pm
-
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows about the Linhof shift adapter for the 617. I can't seem to find any clear information, will the shift adapter work with 617s models, or only the 617s III?
Thanks for the help guys.
Best,
BH
-
Brian, I'd give Anne a call at Linhofstudio in the UK. There is a also a contact page on their site.
-
Thank you for the advice, i will.
-
HP Marketing imports Linhof into the US, you might try contacting them as well
-
http://www.linhof.com/download_e/Technorama617_e.pdf
This would indicate "The Shift Adapter can be used with all existing Technorama bodies accepting interchangeable lenses."
-
Thanks Christ, Linhof Studios responded to me and thats exactly what they said, which is nice to know. Thank you guys for your suggestions / help.
Best,
BH