Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Miles Middlebrook on October 27, 2014, 03:53:34 pm
-
The ruined chancel of Rievaulx Abbey, near Helmsley, north of England. This is part of my work shooting national monuments with Building Panoramics
-
Splendid stuff, Miles. Bravo!
-
You really got the right moment for the lighting. Nice.
-
Gorgeous - can never tire of excellent photographs of beautiful subjects.
-
My compliments!
-
...and what a web site!
-
...and what a web site!
Agreed 100%. Very nice and spectacular work.
Bravo
-
Nicely done.
-
I echo all of the positive sentiments above.
-
Many thanks for the encouraging comments guys. I'll look forward to contributing to the Luminous Landscape forum. Nearly finished my latest picture of Audley End, a large stately home run by English Heritage so I'll post that when it's finished.
-
Really excellent image and ditto all of the above comments and especially including the compliment about the design of your website and the images on it, which are all quite beautiful.
Dave