Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on October 13, 2014, 02:41:04 pm

Title: rolling hills 1
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 13, 2014, 02:41:04 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: louoates on October 13, 2014, 05:01:05 pm
Marvelous color and shadowing of the hills. I think the uninteresting sky occupies too much of the frame.
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on October 13, 2014, 05:36:32 pm
+1
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: RSL on October 13, 2014, 06:29:25 pm
+2
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 13, 2014, 08:32:39 pm
+2
+3, but who's counting?

Doesn't look at all like Death Valley or Utah. Tuscany, perhaps?
Love the light on the hills.
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 14, 2014, 03:22:41 pm
Thanks, all. Point about the sky taken.

Other side of the world, Eric: Parua Bay, New Zealand.

Jeremy
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: BernardLanguillier on October 14, 2014, 11:23:30 pm
Pleasant image.

Now, I think that the title is a bit confusing though because it generates an expectation about the importane of the rolling hills in the image, and the tree covered foreground captures at least as much attention in my book.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: rolling hills 1
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 15, 2014, 03:02:23 pm
Pleasant image.

Now, I think that the title is a bit confusing though because it generates an expectation about the importane of the rolling hills in the image, and the tree covered foreground captures at least as much attention in my book.


I could crop them out  :D

I've another couple taken the same time; I'll post them when I've had a moment to do some processing.

Jeremy