Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on October 04, 2014, 07:27:31 am

Title: If I were a cassowary
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 04, 2014, 07:27:31 am
on the plains of Timbuktu
I would eat a missionary
Cassock, bands and hymn book too.

Jeremy
Title: Re: If I were a cassowary
Post by: David Eckels on October 04, 2014, 09:11:17 am
Works for me! 8x10 crop closest to the left side of his neck? ;)
Title: Re: If I were a cassowary
Post by: stamper on October 05, 2014, 03:56:32 am
An interesting bird. Possibly a little too sharp?
Title: Re: If I were a cassowary
Post by: Bob_B on October 05, 2014, 08:09:22 am
I like it, but agree a slight crop on the left might improve it a bit. I don't think the sharpening is a problem; more the natural complex of contrasting colors. (Also liked the poem.)

Bob
Title: Re: If I were a cassowary
Post by: francois on October 06, 2014, 06:42:06 am
No problem with sharpening and I really like the colors and the smooth background. I haven't yet made up my mind regarding cropping the left side.