Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Guy Mancuso on August 15, 2014, 11:57:51 am

Title: FS: Sony A6000 Plus lenses, Zeiss 12, Sony 16-70
Post by: Guy Mancuso on August 15, 2014, 11:57:51 am
As much as i really like this cam for me its really the toy in my closet and with several big gigs on hand I could use a Canon 17mm TSE more, its the one main lens i am short on is a extreme wide that has T/S on it. So as a package which the body is only a couple months old and the 12 and 16-70 are like a month old. Together this is a great setup. A6000, Zeiss 12mm Touit and a 16-70 F4. Ill throw in a extra battery. All boxes and paperwork and everything that comes with it. I even have a extra eye cup which is impossible to find brand new i will throw it in. New all of this is about 2700 shipped. I will trade for a mint Canon 17mm TSE


I do need to move fast as I may have to fly to Miami to shoot a cockpit of a Airbus 380 on the 21st and could use the 17mm

I bought the 12mm brand new the body brand new and the 16-70 a 9+ at B&H 2 weeks ago used


Also in the deal is a  Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 20, Plus a 16gb SD Sandisk Extreme Pro, Wasabi Wall charger

I need to sell this immediately so i can order my Canon 17mm TSE for a big gig in Miami next week

You can have all of this as a package today for 1825.00 or best offer shipped to your door free in US only. No paypal fees or any of that other BS.

Everything in like new condition
Title: Re: FS: Sony A6000 Plus lenses, Zeiss 12, Sony 16-70
Post by: Guy Mancuso on August 15, 2014, 12:02:35 pm
Some links to all of this new

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1029861-REG/sony_ilce6000_b_alpha_a6000_mirrorless_digital.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1001009-REG/sony_sel1670z_16_70mm_f_4_za_lens.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/970834-REG/zeiss_2030_526_touit_12mm_f_2_8_lens.html

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/mirrorlessmover20.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-FDA-EP10-Eye-Piece-Cup-Viewfinder-FDA-EV1S-A6000-NEX-7-6-JAPAN-Genuine-F-S-/171339490040

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-Frustration-Free-Packaging-SDSDXPA-016G-AFFP/dp/B007NDL56U
Title: Re: FS: Sony A6000 Plus lenses, Zeiss 12, Sony 16-70
Post by: Guy Mancuso on August 15, 2014, 03:44:57 pm
Package has been sold. Thanks for looking