Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: carbonatoms on August 15, 2014, 05:06:45 am
-
For Sale is my Profoto B2 − 1200R. This is the model with the built in pocket wizard receiver.
It comes boxed, in very good condition with a refurbished PB battery. It also has the 2 amp charger and the international plug set so you can charge it wherever in the world you may shoot.
NOW ON EBAY BUY IT NOW OR MAKE AN OFFER.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111444569506?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
For your security I have sold on here before without issue and will further expect and provide due diligence.
I may sell a immaculate B-head or 2 even at some point so if your interested in the pack and are building a kit then please mention it. They have hardly been used as I have tended to use the bigger pro heads with my B packs. They have the smaller disc reflector. They are not included in the pack price.
-
other pics
-
bump
-
bump
-
On Ebay at £1200 or Make an Offer
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111444569506?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
or contact me through LL