Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Les Sparks on August 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm

Title: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: Les Sparks on August 11, 2014, 09:24:09 pm
Small Farm in Todd, NC (once the largest town in western NC now a near ghost town)
Title: Re: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: sdwilsonsct on August 11, 2014, 11:52:40 pm
I like the balanced composition and the period-appropriate processing.
Title: Re: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: David Anderson on August 12, 2014, 03:17:44 am
Excellent shot.
Title: Re: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: Les Sparks on August 12, 2014, 12:30:45 pm
Thanks for the comments.
Title: Re: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: maddogmurph on August 12, 2014, 02:31:21 pm
I really like the feel, goes back in time for me.
Title: Re: Farm, Todd, NC
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 12, 2014, 02:53:00 pm
I like the balanced composition and the period-appropriate processing.
+1.