Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: ehackett on July 29, 2014, 11:26:24 pm
-
Just writing a note of thanks for LuLa and its community of wonderful photographers, printers, and fellow travelers. I spend a lot of time reading distressing stories about violence and disaster all over the world (it's necessary to do my job--professor) and find myself visiting these pages to relax and refocus by reading about LR, printers, papers, and ink (my favorite for the title alone), and elsewhere (landscapes). Smart and civil discussion, free and expert assistance, appreciative and constructive comments about others' photos, and some straightforward advice and instruction are all quite relaxing after immersion in the world's woes.
Thanks to all!
Best wishes,
Ed
-
Amen, brother!
-
Quote Ed
Smart and civil discussion, free and expert assistance, appreciative and constructive comments about others' photos, and some straightforward advice and instruction are all quite relaxing after immersion in the world's woes.
Thanks to all!
unquote
Could you please link to the posts you are alluding to? I seem to have missed some of them....or all of them. ;) ;D
-
Of course there is quarrel, too, but I do in fact find here what ehackett describes: technical insight and expert advise, and I can only join in being grateful to the Lula people.
-
Amen, brother!
+1, to coin a phrase.
-
That's exactly how I feel, and why this is my favourite site on the Net.
Jeremy