Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: BobDavid on July 06, 2014, 09:48:59 pm

Title: FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Post by: BobDavid on July 06, 2014, 09:48:59 pm
Like new, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens with  Luminesque 77mm UV and Circular Polarizer Multi Coated Pro Filter Kit (Schott glass). Lens includes original paperwork, box, pouch, lens hood, caps, etc. I bought it a little over a year ago from B&H and have used it twice. $1500. Satisfaction guaranteed. My handle on ebay is solidstatefamily and my Fred Miranda moniker is BobDavid. I have 100% excellent ratings. I will ship anywhere in the CONUS for $25. I am in Central Florida. The reason I am selling this lens is I've mostly migrated to the MFTs platform.

Title: Re: FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Post by: BobDavid on July 08, 2014, 11:12:47 am
Make me an offer.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Post by: BobDavid on July 14, 2014, 08:27:23 am
Bump
Title: Re: FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Post by: BobDavid on July 19, 2014, 10:37:45 am
Bumb bump
Title: Re: FS: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Autofocus Lens
Post by: BobDavid on July 25, 2014, 08:54:20 am
$1,400 (net to me) with Schott glass UV filter. Will ship Fedex ground for free in CONUS.