Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: John Koerner on June 08, 2014, 07:39:32 pm
-
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDEyMDA=/z/zB4AAOxyUfFTlORN/$_57.JPG)
SELLING CANON EOS 7D + CANON 180mm MACRO LENS + GIOTTOS TRIPOD
- I am selling my used, excellent condition Canon EOS 7D ($1,300 new, including rebate) + a Really Right Stuff B7D-L: L-Plate ($140 new) + a Canon RS-80N3 Remote Switch ($45.95 new) + an extra Canon LP-E6 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery ($59 new).
Bought new, this package would cost you $1,500, but I am selling mine in excellent condition for $1,100.
- I am also selling my excellent-condition Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM Lens ($1,429 with rebate) + my Really Right Stuff L84 Lens Plate ($55 new) + my Canon 72mm UV Protector Filter ($34.95 new). Bought new, this package would cost you $1,520, but I am selling mine in excellent condition for $1,200. This is an excellent lens and you will not be disappointed!
Purchased separately, the total is $2,300.
Purchase both packages together, I will take $2,200.
Here are some photos taken with this equipment (https://www.flickr.com/photos/macrophotopro).
Items ship separately for an extra $15, per package, via Priority Mail with Insurance.
Shipping is free if all 3 packages are purchased together.
Email [email protected] if you're interested.
Thank you,
Jack
-
Jack,
That's a great gallery of your amazing critters! I can't believe you are getting out of this kind of photography. I hope you're simply replacing this gear with some that will be even better.
Sorry I can't buy it from you.
Cheers,
Eric
-
Jack,
That's a great gallery of your amazing critters! I can't believe you are getting out of this kind of photography. I hope you're simply replacing this gear with some that will be even better.
Sorry I can't buy it from you.
Cheers,
Eric
Hi Eric!
Oh no, I am not getting out of macro shooting at all.
I am just switching over to Nikon :)
But this is certainly been good gear for me, and it has captured a lot of nice shots!
Cheers,
Jack
-
Top!
-
Top!