Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on May 31, 2014, 04:54:51 pm

Title: Taking a Break
Post by: seamus finn on May 31, 2014, 04:54:51 pm
Nice to be recognised as well!

Title: Re: Taking a Break
Post by: WalterEG on June 01, 2014, 05:13:31 am
Yet another cracker Seamus,

I love the fact that the greeting to the person way off camera left is 'in mufty' with the giant glove taking up a full space at the table.

Title: Re: Taking a Break
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 01, 2014, 10:10:54 am
I think Seamus has found a way to photograph his own very creative imagination! It's hard to believe that some of these scenes really existed, because they are so compelling.

Great stuff!
Title: Re: Taking a Break
Post by: luxborealis on June 01, 2014, 07:38:20 pm
This one does nothing for me, but I love the images on your Flickr page! Hilarious! How do you find them? What characters and characatures!
Title: Re: Taking a Break
Post by: seamus finn on June 02, 2014, 01:33:07 pm
Quote
This one does nothing for me, but I love the images on your Flickr page! Hilarious! How do you find them? What characters and characatures!


With tremendous difficulty, Terry, is how I find them and it's a great way to wear out a pair of shoes. But believe me, these human situations
are all around us if you're looking.  It's like you and the wildlife.

Not being one for complimenting each other, I visited your own website and fecking wow - many fantastic images there. I particularly like the wildlife stuff because in a sense, street photography and wildlife aren't that far apart. It's all about opportunity and good fortune and the moment- and maybe a little bit of planning.The biggest ingredient, however, is simple good luck and patience, as you well know.