Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 05, 2014, 01:14:48 pm

Title: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 05, 2014, 01:14:48 pm
Low clouds smothered the early sun, but the diffused light enables other kinds of photographic exploration. I was, alas, without my usual ammo or my tripod as this was a quick drive-by through Death Valley.

(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/Zabriskie-Point-DV-1.jpg)


(http://www.parrikar.org/images/LL/Zabriskie-Point-DV-2.jpg)

Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 05, 2014, 05:04:45 pm
Very nice light, Rajan. Too bad about the photographers... ;)
Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 05, 2014, 08:32:25 pm
I never saw so few photographers there when I was at Zabriskie. But I could always set up ahead of the others (without quite falling off the edge), thus keeping them out of my own pictures.  ;)
Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: David Eckels on May 05, 2014, 08:34:06 pm
Ammo or not, you're obviously packin' Rajan! Nice shots!
Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 05, 2014, 08:51:14 pm
Gee... who does a quick drive-by through Death Valley? ;)
Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 05, 2014, 11:47:58 pm
Gee... who does a quick drive-by through Death Valley? ;)
I think Rajan was just on his way from Iceland to India, so DV was a natural.  :D
Title: Re: Photographers at Zabriskie Point, yesterday morning
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 06, 2014, 03:03:28 pm
Gee... who does a quick drive-by through Death Valley? ;)

Trust you to notice, Slobodan :-)