Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: douglevy on April 28, 2014, 08:33:37 am

Title: Weird C1 export issue
Post by: douglevy on April 28, 2014, 08:33:37 am
In trying to export a job, the file only shows up in the export folder I've designated for a brief moment, with its size at 0kb, then it disappears...I've tried jpg/tiff and psd (what I actually want). Any ideas? Thanks!

-Doug

edit: added screenshot
Title: Re: Weird C1 export issue
Post by: douglevy on April 28, 2014, 03:17:11 pm
Update - I moved the files to my laptop and it worked fine. I'd updated c1 Friday to the latest version - anyone else having this issue?
Title: Re: Weird C1 export issue
Post by: Paul2660 on April 28, 2014, 07:22:44 pm
Based on your 1st post, I tested a similar export.  I normally just export to the C1 default "output" folder, but created a named folder on a different drive.  Had no problems, with any exports, with all the file types you listed.

Win 7 64 bit.  C1 7.2.1

You might try a total uninstall-reinstall of the C1 on the machine with the problems.  Note, check with Phase One as they have a process to fully remove a version of C1 from a win box.  There are a few registry keys that won't come off with a control panel uninstall.

Paul
Title: Re: Weird C1 export issue
Post by: douglevy on April 28, 2014, 07:59:39 pm
Yup - ended up doing a complete clean un/reinstall and it's working. So weird.