Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chiek on April 18, 2014, 02:28:43 am

Title: FS : FOTOMAN Dmini , like alpa TC for canon EOS lens on H/V digital back
Post by: chiek on April 18, 2014, 02:28:43 am
I bought 1 month ago for my custom made camera. New and Unused.

I'm making similar systems about this camera. so This systems sell.

Like alpa TC , It can use cone type helicoid and wide digital lens. or Follow my concepts, copal 3 shutter and Canon EOS lens mounts.

Item includes,
FOTOMAN Dmini Body
cable release for Dmini.
Optical viewfinder with 35mm insert or Optical zoom viewfinder (choose 1)
Hasselblad V adapter plate.

hasselblad H adapter plate.
(MOD to my hasselblad H digital back, It can't fit my H back. I asked FOTOMAN and they replied make for leaf aptus H. so I shaving edges and now It can Hasselblad H back.)

copal 3 shutter and Canon EF lens mounts are NOT SALE (sell separately) . I will use it.

US$1300, +shipping + paypal 4%

including H adapter plate, It is UNUSED, New . I think Very Very good price to buyer.

more info,
http://www.fotoman.cc/showPro.asp?id=17 (http://www.fotoman.cc/showPro.asp?id=17)

my concepts,
http://chiek.co.kr/list/view.php?id=camera&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=32 (http://chiek.co.kr/list/view.php?id=camera&page=2&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=32)

(http://chiek.co.kr/list/revol_getimg.php?id=camera&no=33&num=2&fc=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e)
(http://chiek.co.kr/list/revol_getimg.php?id=camera&no=32&num=0&fc=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e)
Title: Re: FS : FOTOMAN Dmini , like alpa TC for canon EOS lens on H/V digital back
Post by: chiek on April 21, 2014, 02:52:53 am
UP