Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: barnack on April 06, 2014, 10:26:42 pm
-
Hello, ladies and gents -
This is my first post here. This looks like a good forum and I am hoping to learn a lot about digital photography, photoshop and inkjet printing from more experienced photographers/printers. I have always photographed with film cameras up until two days ago (4-4-14) when UPS delivered my first and only digital camera.
I am located in Indiana (USA) and am wondering if there are others here from my home state. If so, please shout out.
-
It just happens that I am from Indiana. Indianapolis to be exact.
Welcome to our web site.
Kevin Raber
-
I'm located about an hour from Indianapolis. Do you ever have get togethers for forum members?
-
Greetings, and welcome from Canada's 'wet coast'! I've been to Indiana... does that count? ???
Mike.
-
...I've been to Indiana... does that count? ???
Not really unless you've spent at least 12 months (1 year) in the midwest...otherwise you aren't "tenderized" by the weather...
-
I"ve been to British Columbia (Vancouver Island) - it's hard to think of a nicer place to live in terms of scenery. You are one fortunate man, geographically speaking! Actually, I can't complain too much - southern Indiana is a nice place to live, but there's no ocean...
-
Not really unless you've spent at least 12 months (1 year) in the midwest...otherwise you aren't "tenderized" by the weather...
Well, after growing up in southern Manitoba and eastern Quebec and working across the north, I've been sufficiently tenderized!! Still have the arctic survival gear and the snowshoes to prove it. :) Given the choice I think I'll stay out here in our Pacific island paradise.
Mike.
-
Hi, I don't usually do get togethers but always welcome a visit. Drop me a private message and we cans et something up.
Kevin