Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 31, 2014, 09:06:10 am

Title: Palm
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 31, 2014, 09:06:10 am
I wanted to call it Palm Saturday because it was shot on a Saturday, but I would surely offend the Palm Sunday theorists and that might cause a stir. Stirs are rarely welcome.
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: petermfiore on March 31, 2014, 09:37:34 am
I wanted to call it Palm Saturday because it was shot on a Saturday, but I would surely offend the Palm Sunday theorists and that might cause a stir. Stirs are rarely welcome.

All the more the reason to do so......What! You worry??

Peter
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: David Eckels on March 31, 2014, 04:49:35 pm
I like it, Chris!
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 31, 2014, 05:55:08 pm
Thanks, Dave. Are you still in SLC?

Peter...it is not that I worry as much as if I can avoid insulting someone's beliefs, I think it is better for everyone.
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: petermfiore on April 01, 2014, 08:02:43 am
Chris,

You could call it Saturdays' Palm.

Peter
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: David Eckels on April 01, 2014, 10:15:11 am
Thanks, Dave. Are you still in SLC?
Yes, for three more months then moving to Phoenix. Saturday's Palm +1. Subtle enough that you'd have to think about it, which would mean you were paying attention, right?
Title: Re: Palm
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 01, 2014, 10:16:25 am
Catch you on the way out, then.