Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Harald L on March 22, 2014, 06:13:23 pm

Title: Stary evening at Tunnel Beach (NZ)
Post by: Harald L on March 22, 2014, 06:13:23 pm
Unfortunately the moon ruined my plans to have the milky way as only light source. So I've tried to get the best out of this evening. C&C welcomed.

Harald
Title: Re: Stary evening at Tunnel Beach (NZ)
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on March 22, 2014, 06:49:01 pm
#1 is nice, but #2 is magic in its peaceful quiescence.
Beautiful!
Cheers
~Chris
Title: Re: Stary evening at Tunnel Beach (NZ)
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 22, 2014, 07:26:52 pm
In #1, the double stars look weird. I agree with Christoph's sentiment about #2.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Stary evening at Tunnel Beach (NZ)
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2014, 06:54:05 am
+1. I think the moon was a positive help in #2.
Title: Re: Stary evening at Tunnel Beach (NZ)
Post by: Harald L on March 23, 2014, 06:57:38 am
Shame on me. I haven't noticed the "double-stars". Seems that I urgently need new glasses.

Harald