Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: maeda on March 21, 2014, 07:10:28 am

Title: WTB cambo wide ds with H-mount FOUND
Post by: maeda on March 21, 2014, 07:10:28 am
Hi,

I'm looking for a cambo wide ds whith the hasselblad H rear plate.
I'm waiting for your offers !

Best

Raphaƫl
Title: Re: WTB cambo wide ds with H-mount
Post by: RomanN. on March 21, 2014, 05:28:13 pm
hi,
I have a cambo wds with two whole raer mounts: one Hasselblad H , second mamiya AFD.
My cambo was las year at service at cambo, becouse I monted 4 new lenses in cambo mout, so all is in best working shape.
all is really mint. I bought now Cambo wrs therefore dont need the wds system.
I would like 1250 euro  for cambo with Hasselblad H mount. I also have the focusing screen for Hasselblad H( very rare)!: 100 euro
you can contact me if you interested.
roman
Title: Re: WTB cambo wide ds with H-mount
Post by: maeda on March 21, 2014, 05:55:05 pm
PM
Title: Re: WTB cambo wide ds with H-mount FOUND
Post by: maeda on March 23, 2014, 01:22:59 pm
FOUND